Monday, February 9, 2015

Travel Expo 2015 Melbourne

TRAVEL EXPO, Melbourne 2015



The Travel Expo! 
I was so excited to attend this exhibition that I even went on my birthday. 
We got up nice and early and set off to Melbourne Exhibition Centre. 

Personally I hadn't seen much hype about this specific exhibition. I had only been told about it by my local travel agent. But before visiting I did some research online and there was some very exciting companies attending. 
The companies that I were interested was Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Contiki and I was keeping an eye out for different volunteer companies. 

The travel expo was great to attend for exclusive deals. If you were looking to book a holiday and put down a deposit and SAVE then it was a fantastic opportunity. It was also great for gathering information, but the deals were only that weekend. Unfortunately I couldn't book a holiday as the people I wanted to travel with weren't able to book then and there because of there financial situation. 
I was so shattered because Carnival Cruise lines had some awesome deals! 
They had half price deposits, free upgrades and cheap deals. It was perfect because i've been wanting to go on a cruise for ages now. 

For those who love cheap deals and budgets I suggest always looking online at last minute cruise deals. Its a perfect way to save but you have to be flexible to be able to leave in the matter of say 2 weeks or a month. So if you do want to save that bit of money on a cruise deal, then save save save and maybe even take work of a specific date. Keep looking online and a last minute deal will come up! 
The reason they have such cheap deals a couple weeks before the cruise is so that they can fill spots on the cruise. 
I personally think that a cruise would be fantastic, and have heard from so many others as well. 
There is so much onboard entertainment and some of those cruise ships are HUGE. 
All of your meals are included, as well as your entertainment. You just have to bring spending along for alcohol if you chose or activities for when you arrive at a certain destination. 

So unfortunate that I didn't get too book on the day and save, but I did get a LOT of information. I came home with I think 12 different books and it just made my travel motivation 10x as big. 
The Travel Expo also had a lot of competitions to win different things such as vouchers and even a holiday to south africa!!!! 
Oh boy, who ever wins that will be one lucky soul.. (pick me, pick me!!) 

Personally I think that Expos are great!! They're so fantastic to motivate you to do something, save on products, get loads of informations and just have a great entertaining day! 
For upcoming expos visit this website:
http://www.thatsmelbourne.com.au/Whatson/Exhibitions/Expos/Pages/ExposTradeShows.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment